1. Maintenance and repair personnel should be trained on the job, understand the performance of lamps, clear the use requirements. Maintenance personnel should have knowledge and be familiar with the structure of lamps and lanterns.
2. Regularly eliminate dust and dirt on the shell of explosion-proof lamps to improve light efficiency and heat dissipation performance. Cleaning method can be based on the protective capacity of the lamp shell, using water spray (above the mark on the lamp Yin) or wet cloth wipe. When washing with water, the power supply should be cut off. It is forbidden to scrub the plastic shell (transparent parts) of the lamp with dry cloth to prevent static electricity.
3. Check the plastic shell (transparent parts) of the lamp for serious discoloration. If the discoloration is serious, it indicates that the plastic has aged. Check whether thetransparent parts have been impacted by foreign bodies, whether the protective net is loose, welding, corrosion and so on. If so, stop using, repair and replace in time.
4. When the light source is damaged, the lamp should be turned off in time and replaced with notice, so as not to make the ballast and other electrical components in abnormal state for a long time because the light source can not start.
5. If there is water in the lamp cavity of the lamp used in humid environment, it should be removed in time, and the sealing parts should be replaced to ensure the protective performance of the shell.
6. When opening the lampshade, disconnect the power supply and open the cover according to the warning board.
7. After opening the cover, check whether the flameproof joint surface is intact, whether the rubber seal becomes hard or sticky, whether the insulating layer of the wire is green and carbonized, and whether the insulating parts and electrical components are deformed and scorched. If these problems are found, repair and replace them in time.
8. The model, specifications, size, and performance of the light source, parts, and electrical components after repair and replacement should be the same as those before repair and replacement.
9. Before closing the cover, apply a wet cloth (not too wet) to wipe the light back and transparent parts of the lamp to improve the light efficiency of the lamp. In the flameproof joint surface should be thinly coated with a layer of 204-1 replacement antirust oil, when closing the cover should pay attention to whether the sealing ring in the original position of the sealing effect.
10. The sealed part of the luminaire should not be removed and opened frequently.