1, Cleaning: using ultrasonic cleaning PCB or LED support, and drying.
2. Solidification: the bottom electrode of the LED tube core (large wafer) is prepared with silver glue for expansion, and the expanded tube core (large wafer) is placed on the crystal table. Under the microscope, the tube core is installed one by one on the corresponding welding plate of the PCB or LED bracket with the crystal pen, and then the silver glue is solidified by sintering.
3. Welding wire: The electrode is connected to the LED tube core with copper wire or gold wire welder (our LED lamp bead sealing welding wire uses gold wire, better heat dissipation effect) to make current injection lead. For LED directly installed on PCB, aluminum wire welder is generally used (gold wire welder is required for white TOP-LED production).
4, Packaging: through the dispensing, with epoxy LED tube core and welding wire protection. Dispensing on PCB board has strict requirements on the shape of the solidified colloid, which is directly related to the brightness of the finished backlight. This process will also be responsible for lighting phosphors (white leds).
5, Spectrophotometer: Through the spectrophotometer test machine, detected qualified products, in addition to the color temperature separation is also on the process .
6. Tape braiding: Through the tape braiding machine, it is easier to assemble LED products.
7. Welding: If the backlight is SMD-LED or other packaged LED, the LED needs to be welded to the PCB board before the assembly process.
8, cutting film: with a punch die cutting backlight required by a variety of diffusion film, reflective film, etc.
9, Assembly: according to the drawing requirements, the various materials of the backlight manually installed in the correct position.
10. Test: Check whether the photoelectric parameters of the backlight source and the uniformity of light output are good.